Indian Hill Winter Club
Hockey Coach Survey
Learn to Skate
You are invited to contact our club with membership inquiries or any feedback.
The main number is 513-576-9444
Alternatively you may reach each manager via e-mail at the following addresses:
, CMAA-General Manager,
, Asst. General Manager,
, Director of Ice Programming,
, Director of Figure Skating,
, Office Manager,
, Maintenance Operations,SDawson@ihwinterclub.com
,Director of Youth Hockey, Dwood@ihwinterclub.com
Breakaway Pro Shop
- Dave Beanland (513) 885-6921
Meet our 2016-2017 Board of Directors
Valerie Bogdan Powers
another East Coast native and current Mariemont resident, Valerie and her husband have two hockey playing children, Taylor and Kyle. Valerie works with Horan & Associates, specializing in employee benefits. Her family owns and operates an ice rink back east and joined the Winter Club in the Spring of 2009. As a member of the BOT at the start of the 2013 season, Valerie has been very active with the Membership Committee and helping the Club define the optimal membership experience. She is local president of the Harvard Club of Cincinnati, a Committee member of Mercy’s Finance & Strategy Committee. She enjoys hockey, tennis, traveling and anytime she can be with her kids.
Shawn P. Crowley
- Shawn & his family (wife Kristin and sons Peter & Patrick) live in Terrace Park & have been IHWC Members since 2009. He joined the Board in 2014 & has been active with IHWC Adult Hockey (past commissioner; captain) as well as Youth Hockey (coach). Shawn has been with Fidelity for 25 years.
Kelly and her husband Tim joined the Club in 2011 and she joined the Board in 2014. She is an avid figure skater. Kelly is very active in the community and serves in various capacities for Opal Foods, Cincinnati Ballet, Cornell University Alumni Association and the Cincinnati Zoo. She and Tim live in Indian Hill and are the parents of Sarah Grace and twins Caroline and Henry.
Kip, his wife Jenny and sons Whit, Andrew, Carter and Christopher joined the Club in 2005. Kip joined the Board in 2014. As a private banker for a local bank, Kip’s expertise will be utilized on the Finance Committee. Kip serves on the Boards of Chatfield College, United Way of Greater Cincinnati Foundation and the Good Samaritan Hospital Foundation. In addition to coaching and playing hockey, Kip enjoys skiing and golf. The Heekins are residents of Indian Hill.
- Jody and her husband Scott and twins Jack and Charlotte joined the club in 2014. As a small direct marketing business owner and application developer, Jody brings expertise in marketing and social media. Jody has served as the President of The Indian Hill Mother's group from 2014-2016. Both Jack and Charlotte play hockey for the club. Jody has been a Paddle Tennis Player since 2005 and enjoys swimming, skiing, and cooking. The Scharfenbergers are residents of Indian Hill.
- Tom and his wife Jenny are long time members of the Indian Hill Winter Club. They are the parents of three sons, Davis, Jack and Miles. Tom brings real estate and finance expertise to the club. The family enjoys hockey, vacations and time together.
Laura Welles Wilson -
Laura and her husband Timothy Werdmann are charter members of the Indian Hill Winter Club. Laura and Tim, along with their children Sarah and Benjamin, are active participants in the figure skating, youth hockey, and adult hockey programs at the Club. They can also routinely be found enjoying the Club’s marquee social events including Friday night Open Family skating, the Winter Club Music series, and IHWC Winter Carnival. Laura is an attorney with Freking, Myers & Reul, LLC and joined the Board in 2016. Laura and Tim are life-long Cincinnatians and reside in Terrace Park. Laura has been an active volunteer for a variety of local organizations including The Seven Hills Schools, Terrace Park Elementary and Mariemont Junior High Schools, Terrace Park Recreation Commission, The Cincinnati Nature Center, and the Cincinnati Bar Association. When not at the Club, Laura and her family enjoy a variety of outdoor activities and adventures from dog walks at Grand Valley to hiking in the mountains of North Carolina.
– Pete, his wife Debbie, daughter Drew and sons Walker and Peter joined the Club in 2011. Walker and Peter Jr. are active in the youth hockey program at IHWC, and Pete is a former member of the 2013 D5 IHWC Championship team, the “Redhawks”! Pete joined the Board in 2016 and brings a passion for positive family and community experiences, as well as expertise in corporate finance, operations, strategy and governance. The Boylans live in Indian Hill.
Doug Herald -
Doug and his family (wife Liza and sons Ned, Mac and George) joined the IHWC in 2012 and are residents of Indian Hill. Doug is active in the IHWC adult hockey league and Ned is active in the youth hockey program. Doug joined the Board in 2016 with experience in finance, real estate and club management.